From India, Kindly Have A Luk At The Pics N Guide Me Need It Most Frm U? Thanking You. (photo)

iam 23 year girl from India, presently in mumbai in modelling and acting field.i had under eye bags since childhood which was geting more evident with age and was givng me a tired n sleepless luk. i had undergone undereyelid brefroplasty one year back in kolkata but till today few problems are persisting there is sumthing hard below my eyes thats the scar tissue thats what doc told me and that crease below my eyes is making me look bad.kindly have a luk at the pics n guide me need it most frm u thanking u

Lower eyelid surgery correction in Los Angeles

+1

It looks as though there is some skin retraction on the right with a loss of muscle tone leading to an extra fold in the skin.  A dynamic examination will allow a better visualization of the motor function of the muscles on the right. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles