Hi Doctor I Want to Know How Much is a Butt Lift ?

I had a baby 2 years ago n my butt has gotten wider with no shape whatsoever I don't like it n I gained a lot of weight so I'm trying to loose by next summer so I can have my surgery but I want to know how much is it ?

+1

A Brazilian buttlift surgery in the US may be $6000 on the low end up to $15000 or more depending upon surgeon, location, and number of areas liposuctioned.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift in NJ

+1

We routinely perform fat grafting and buttock augmentation. We do not quote prices over the phone, online, or via email. Simply, many people have misconceptions or are misinformed as to what treatment is ideal for them, and ultimately require different procedures than the one for which they initially presented. Thus, we offer free consultations where we perform a thorough history and physical exam and identify an optimal plan to achieve your aesthetic goals. Best wishes in achieving your aesthetic goals.

Luis Zapiach, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon