Would Any Doctor Tell Me Not To Treat / Remove My Blue Prominent Temple Veins? And why?

Would Any Doctor Tell Me Not To Treat / Remove My Blue Prominent Temple Veins? ...And if so why?

Temple Veins - To Treat or Not to Treat - That is the Question

+1
Temple veins are purely cosmetic and if they bother you, get them treated. If they don't bother you, leave them alone unless you are a 'vein person' and want to look the best !  Expect to pay 1500 - 2000 dollars for such treatments when done by an experienced vein specialist. 

Buffalo General Surgeon

Veins are treatable.

+1
The treatment of prominent temple veins is a very commonly asked question .  They can be treated and treated safely with a variety of options including sclerotheray, laser, IPL, removal (microphlebectomy), VeinWave, VeinGogh and micro needle radio frequency.  The size of the veins and experience of the treating physician are important factors in determining what is recommended.  As with any procedure there are pros and cons. 

John Landi, MD
Naples General Surgeon