Can Non Sugical Nose Job Straighten my Nose Bridge? Its Slightly Crooked to Left.

i underwent septoplasty last october 2012 bcoz of my breathing problems.....but i am not satisfied with my nose......bcoz it slightly crooked to left side and some flat......i want to reshape my nose to sharp and pointer....will it possible with non surgical nose job........if so what will be the cost

Fillers for Asymmetry

+1

Fillers may be useful for certain asymmetries to achieve balance, but they are usually only useful for subtle changes.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

re- shaping the nose with rhinoplasty

+1

A rhinoplasty is required to straighten a broken and crooked nose and, get rid of the flat area and reshape the nose to make it more pointed. Nonsurgical rhinoplasty will not accomplish these goals, and is only temporary.   There are also risks of necrosis  when injectables are placed in the nose.

Non Surgical Nose Job Treatment for Crooked or Asymmetric Nose

+1

There are non surgical options to treat slightly crooked or asymmetrical noses.  The most common option includes the use of injectable fillers such as Hyaluronic acid (Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane) or Calcium Hydroxylapatite (Radiesse).  Although these injectable fillers cannot solve all nasal deformities they can be a good adjunct or alternative to surgery for more minor defects.  Best wishes.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Just depends

+1

Hi

No one can tell you if you are a candidate for any procedure without at the very least seeing some good pictures but nothing replaces an examination.  Some crooked noses can be made much better with Restylane using non surgical nosejob to fill in the dents and depressions and create a straighter nose.  Definition can also be created non surgically with some noses.  It just depends.  

Shervin Naderi, MD, FACS
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon