Does Anyone Know a Doctor That Specializes in Fixing Liposuction?

Need to find a doc who specializes and has done 100s if not more procedures to fix lipo. I need help, so tired of covering my legs up and not able to wear a bathing suit, shorts or a tennis skirt. Shape came out great.. the divits and misses ruined the outcome. I've been waiting for 10 years hoping something new would come out to addess this.

Post liposuction defects and their correction

I am one of the top liposuction doctors in NYC and 80% of my patients are those with defects from previous liposuction procedures. Some of these defects require more liposuction and some require total contouring with fat transfers and lasers. U can contact me directly in case ure interested

Revision Lipo Specialist

My name is Dr.David Amron and I am a Liposuction and Revision Liposuction specialist with over 18 years experience. Please go to my website (link provided) to learn more. I also offer complimentary photo consultations.

David Amron, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon