I Am Looking for a Doctor Who Specializes in Breast Revision Michigan

my right breast is a lot higher, has a band between the center of the breast and nipple, Hard feeling. Line across the center of chest connected to other breast that lifts up the center of my chest when the muscles flex at all. very tight feeling. Implants move aggressively with muscle flexion. Can slide chest side to side with center moving. right breast cross over the center of my chest. Left breast has some of same issues. center lifts off when bend over or when where push up bra. pstosis

Doctor Who Specializes in Breast Revision in Michigan

+1

The ASPS website has  a physician locator which can provide you a list of qualified surgeons. Depending on where you are in the state, Dr. Andrew Zwyghuizen and Dr. Donald Ditmars are possibilities. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons in your area to find one that best meets your needs.

Breast sugeon in Michigan

+1

There are many excellent surgeons that perform Breast surgery in Michigan. The first palce to start would be the ASPS or ASAPS website to locate a doctor in your area.