Best Doctor for a Scar Revision/excision in Los Angeles Area?

I have been thinking about having a scar revised for years. The scar is a result of a punch excision I had done. The procedure I am most considering is a scar excision. I have seen various dr's but want the best. Who is the best/most qualified doctor to do such a procedure in the Los Angeles area?

Choosing a scar revision plastic surgeon in Los Angeles

+1

I specialize in cosmetic plastic surgery, and have a special emphasis on scar revision procedures that correct scars induced by trauma, surgery, acne, burns, or skin injury.  Treatment of scars demands meticulous attention to detail and a tailored approach to the functional and cosmetic aspects of a scar.