How to Find Good Doctor for Revision Rhinoplasty?

I had nose surgery 10 days ago. I wanted a bridge. I paid 11,000 in cash for a bridge to placed on my nose. I know I need to get it fixed but who? There is a doctor named Dr. Issa Eshima, but how do I know he is legit. Will he or can he even help me. what do any of you think?

Revision of bridge

+1

In general it is a good idea to wait about one year before seeking a revision.  There are a number of good reasons for this which your surgeon can discuss with you.

Finding a Surgeon for Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

It does appear you will need revision surgery, but  wait  6-12 months before making any decisions. Select a surgeon experienced in revision surgery and carefully review his/her results in nose similar to yours.  Multiple consultations may be helpful. 

You appear to be an excellent candidate for a Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty.

+1

I reviewed your concerns and the photos you posted. It seems you'd like to have your bridge raised a bit. I agree this would look attractive.

An Injectable Filler treatment could provide excellent nasal-bridge augmentation with no downtime, and no additional surgery. My personal preference is to use Silikon-1000 for permanent results.

If any of my colleagues wish to learn more about my experience with Silikon-1000, I am giving an instructional course at the upcoming Fall Meeting of The American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS). The course is titled "Off-Label Applications of Liquid Injectable Silicone (LIS)", and I will be presenting on 9/24/2010 at 4pm. Common conditions treated include: volume replacement, wrinkle reduction, lip enhancement, acne scarring, and correction of many nasal irregularities (“Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty”). I will also be describing the serial puncture, microdroplet technique that is essential for achieving desired results.

I hope this is helpful for you.

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision rhinooplasty

+1

Revision rhinoplasty should wait at least one year from your original surgery so that things can heal and the soft tissue envelope can soften up.  It looks like you will need dorsal onlay augmentation to raise the dorsum of your nose.