Doctor Recommendations for Smart Lipo Surgeons in Atlanta?

I am currently in the process of researching various doctors who perform smartlipo. I am somewhat confused in the direction I should go in...I see some doctors are certified plastice surgeons while other are certfied in other medicines. I talked to two surgeons but I am unsure if I am getting the best deal with the ultimate results...

Will someone please recommend a surgeon who is skillful in performing smartlipo in the abdomen and bra fat area?

Finding A Surgeon?

+1

I  am  sure there are many well-qualified plastic surgeons in your area. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery  to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. The surgeons will generally be well-versed in a  variety of procedures that may be indicated based on your examination and goals.