Doctor Recommendations for Lifestyle Lift in New Jersey

Good Lifestyle Lift doctors in the Jersey area?

Lifestyle Lift? Don't Get Shamwowed

Why would any surgeon work for Lifestyle Lift? There are two reasons, because a succesful surgeon is very unlikely to choose this as a career path: a) just out of training and need the business, b) have been in practice for years and never attained any degree of success. I would advise any prospective patient to seek other criteria when deciding on a surgeon.

Facts about Lifestyle Lift: 1) It is not a revolutionary procedure, 2) Lifestyle Lift is more of a corporate profit concept than a patient satisfaction entity, 3) You will not receive sedation for your procedure. Is this a benefit? It is a benefit to LSL who is happy to save money on anesthetics and Anesthesiologists. 4) Your procedure will not be performed in an accredited surgical facility, 5) Your surgeon may not be with LSL in a year, 6) Your surgeon may not have hospital privileges if you experience a complication, 7) You will have limited recourse if you are unhappy with your result, 8) Based on the results I have seen and the postings on this website, there are many unhappy patients, 9) It is not a safer procedure. Recent deaths in Florida and Massachusetts associated with LSL are evidence of this fact.

I would advise a visit to a few well respected Facial Plastic Surgeons or Plastic Surgeons that have earned the respect, admiration, and goodwill of your community.  Ask your local hairdresser, Internist, or Dermatologist.  Seek word of mouth and speak to previous patients. If you decide on LSL, I wish you the best of luck.  However, statistically speaking (on this website), the odds appear to be against patient satisfaction.

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

The only recommendation I can give you about Lifestyle Lift is to avoid it

Hi there-

As Dr. Rand points out, the tremendously negative reviews this procedure and business (they do approach surgery very much as a business) has received on this site and on others cannot be denied, and there must be a reason for the consistency of the negative experiences women have had.

Find a real, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to do a safe procedure on you.

Here's some advice on how to do so...

Lifestyle Lift in New Jersey

Very poor surgery. The reviews show a very low satisfaction rate of less than 29%. You show be careful that you are not being sold.

From MIAMI Dr. B

Lifestyle lift??

Please go online and read all the reviews of the LS lift. If all the unhappy people out there don't say something to you, what else can I say. A real plastic surgeon doing a real facelift will be a much better option for you.

Bankrupt Lifestyle Lift - Now What?

The Quick answer is that the Lifestyle Lift company has declared bankruptcy and out of business - i.e. It is not available anymore.The key thing to do at this point is to find a qualified board certified plastic surgeon that focuses on facial rejuvenation and has lots of experience.

Lifestyle Lift a trademarked brand name and also is a chain of facial cosmetic clinics with headquarters in Troy, Michigan.
As advertised, the LIFESTYLE LIFT is a minimally invasive, short scar lower face lift performed under local anesthesia and yes it involves cutting and sutures. The reason no one will tell you is probably because as far as I can tell there is no one specific technique, or even a published description of why this differs from other short scar techniques. It is performed by Facial Plastic Surgeons, Head and Neck Surgeons, and Plastic Surgeons.

The LiteLift® or other short scar modified facelifts such as the MACS lift performed by a board certified plastic surgeon however is a great alternative and has been around for a similar time period, and only performed by board certified plastic surgeons. It is a short scar modified facelift offering in office local anesthesia and oral sedation as well as other methods of anesthesia.See the below link for more information

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Lifestyle lit in NJ

I would look for a board certified plastic surgeon at the ASPS or ASAPS website to have a consultation for a facelift.