Doctor Recommendation for Liposuction in Connecticut

Just need to get rid of extra fat on the stomach area.Could anybody suggest a good doctor in Fairfiled County, CT or NY area of Fairfield county. I thought that was a perfect choice of the procedure, but after reading all these negative reviews, I am having secind thoughts. Please, help, Thank you

How to choose a Plastic Surgeon

+1

Make sure your doctor is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and specializes in cosmetic surgery. Go to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) website and click on find a surgeon.  This will get you started.  Good luck.

Buffalo Plastic Surgeon