Doctor Recommendation for Tummy Tuck in North Carolina

After having 3 sweet babies my belly looks like a road map to nowhere land! I want a new tummy I have high hopes after looking at many of your results and can not wait to make the leap! Not without much research and educating myself first though.That's what I'm doing here like so many others ! Great site!!

Finding a tummy Tuck Dr. In North Carolina

+1
Finding a tummy tuck surgeon should start with looking at many, many before and after photos. You want to see natural looking belly buttons without scars, low, thin scars flat tummies and narrow waists.

It is also critically important to check the training of your plastic surgeon as it varies significantly from surgeon to surgeon. Be certain surgery will be performed in an accredited office with anesthesia provided by a board-certified anesthesiologist. 

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck in NC

+1

Thank you for your question. You may go to plasticsurgery.org and click on "Find a surgeon" to see a list of board-certifed plastic surgeons in your area.  Seek 2-3 consultations before moving forward with surgery. Good luck.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Tummy tuck in NC

+1

The American Board of Plastic Surgery is a good resource for surgeons nationwide. A consultation is your best source of information in general. You will want to know the level of satisfaction of that particular surgeon's patients and the frequency of post-op complications.

Michael Hueneke, MD

Finding A Surgeon?

+1

Check with the American Board of Plastic Surgery or the American Society of Plastic Surgeons for appropriately trained and certified in your area. This is a good place to start.

Next evaluate the experience level and quality of results by looking at before and after pictures and examining/talking to patients who have had similar procedures performed.