I would like to find a highly professional dr. that can reshape my nose to look natural. Doctor Recommendation for Rhinoplasty?

I am in serious need of rhinoplasty surgery. I hate my nose and it's the worst. I've been thinking about this for a while and I rather have a close surgery done but, because of the shape of nose I know that an open surgery will probably be necessary.
I would just like to find a highly professional doctor that can reshape it to look natural. I will consider traveling. If anyone could give me advice on finding the right surgeon would you please contact me? Thank : )

Closed rhinoplasty and natural results

+1

Closed rhinoplasty is an excellent technique that is performed quite frequently in our office.  Feminization and refinement of the tip of the nose is performed with suturing techniques of the tip, small amount of cartilage removal, yet leaving some cartilaginous structure there for structural integrity.  A hump on the bridge can be removed; nasal sidewalls will then be narrowed to better balance with the new nasal tip.  It is important to have the nose look very natural and make the patient feel very confident with their new nose.  Look for a rhinoplasty surgeon who has performed an extensive amount of rhinoplasties in the thousands and his/her original background is ear, nose, and throat surgery prior to undergoing facioplastic and reconstructive surgery training.  

Doctor Referral for Rhinoplasty

+1

You are correct - your nose is not proportional to the rest of your facial features. A surgeon experienced with noses like yours can can achieve that proportion and therefore a natural result. You need refinement, not significant reduction.

African American Rhioplasty

+1

Hi,

Search for someone that has allot of experience with African American rhinoplasty. Make sure you have computer imaging and you like the surgeons work. Also talking to other patients that have had the procedure done helps. You should try to get it right the first time because revision African American Rhinoplasty is notoriously difficult.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Rhinoplasty surgeon recommendation

+1

In the Miami area, I would consider Dr. Robert Simons or Richard Davis. In Delray Beach close to you, Dr. Tom Tzikias. There are certainly others but they are expert facial plastic surgeons in your area. The choice of approach really depends upon what you and your physician decide is best for performing the techniques that will give you the most natural appearance. If you lived in the Jacksonville area, I would be glad to evaluate your nose. I hope this information helps.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Best rhinoplasty doctor.

+1

The best rhinoplasty surgeon is one who has a great deal of experience with your type of nose and does NATURAL--not operated looking---noses. See not only photos but meet with the doctor's live patients.

Nose

+1

You need to see several surgeons and be very specfic about your desires. You have thick skin that will comprimise your results to some degree. I perform about half of my rhinoplasties closed but, would need to see you to make that decision

David A. Bray, Sr., MD

Surgeon Recommendation for rhinoplasty

+1

When you ask a surgeon who are the best three surgeons he/she will have trouble thinking of the other two.  In general you want someone who has done many rhinoplasties with a wide ethnic experience.  Look at many before and after pictures and ask t speak to patients about their experience.

Talmage J. Raine MD FACS

Talmage J. Raine, MD