Doctor Recommendation for Brazilian Butt Lift

I have a vacation coming up the end of September and I decided that I want to get my BBL and lipo on my upper and lower abs, love-handles, upper and lower back. Its well overdue. I'm so tired of my clothes not fitting me. This surgery will make me feel so much better about my figure. I just want the right surgeon I will travel if necessary.

Excellent candidate - need expert in large-volume fat transfer

+4

You are an excellent candidate.  You have very good donor sites for fat.  The procedure is complimentary in reducing the fat where you don't want it (abdomen and flanks) and injecting it in high volume where you do.  Your surgeon should be experienced in injecting large fat volumes.  Some surgeons still inject very small amounts one little syringe at a time and that just does not get the job done.  The volumes should be at lease 150 cc per buttock (you probably have enough fat for significantly more than this).  Otherwise you won't see much difference.  The recovery is not typically too difficult.  Fat is much better than implants.  You have the right idea.  I have not yet had a patient I thought was over-injected, so high volumes are the way to go.

Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer to the buttock (Brazilian buttock lift)

+1

Based on your photos you appear to be a good candidate for a Brazilian buttock lift. I would harvest the fat from your abdomen, outer thighs, flanks and lower back. You will have a much shapelier waistline and lower back, in addition to your fuller buttock area.  I'm sure there are many good surgeons in the New York area who can perform this procedure. I would start by looking on the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website to find a surgeon you are comfortable with.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Brazilian butt lift

+1

Hi Ms. Prosperity-

Seems like you're a good candidate for the procedure.  Most of the fat used for the transfer can come from your abdomen.  Whether or not a tummy tuck or liposuction of the abdomen should be performed is best discussed in person during a consultation.  I suggest you find a board-certified surgeon in your area and go in for a consultation.  Good luck!

Elan B. Singer, MD

Brazilian Butt lift

+1

Looking at your abdomen, you may need a tummy tuck or a mini tummy tuck. You seem to have overhang of skin. can be done at the same time..

You would benefit from brazillian butt lift and tummy tuck

+1

I would recommend fat grafting and liposuction for your buttock( Brazilian butt lift). You have excess skin and fatty tissue over the lower abdomen and tummy tuck will give you great result. You can check my web site for the before and after pictures.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon