Doctor Recommendation in Boston Area for Neck Lift / Facelift

I have seen a few doctors in the Boston area regarding neck lift and possible facelift. They are all board certified, but I would like reccomendations on how to choose one. I would like to hear from patients who have had work done in Boston. Thank you.

Neck and facelift in Boston

+2

There are many excellent palstic surgeons in Boston.  You can go to the ASPS and ASAPS websites to find  many excellent board certified plastic surgeons in your area.

Boston doctors

+1

One doctor in Cambridge who is well known for the neck lift and facelift is Joel Feldman.  You might want to visit him before deciding.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS