Doctor Recommends Braces, Lingual Braces Work the Same?

Dentist says I don’t qualify for invisalign and I was wondering if lingual braces can fix these problems for me. Problems: My canines overlap my laterial incisors a bit and need to be rotated (which invisalign can’t do). My upper teeth are off center and crowded, so whole of top row needs to be shifted for the two front teeth to have room in the center. And my jaw pops when I open them too wide (TMJ?) Any other tips on finding the right orthodontist is also welcomed!

Do lingual braces work the same as the outside braces

+1

Customized lingual braces for most part should be able to accomplish very similar results to what traditional braces can do.

New York Orthodontist

Lingual braces are awesome!!!

+1

Custom made lingual braces, like Incognito, can address the most severe of bad bites.  The website link below will help you find an orthodontist in your area who is experienced in them and you'll be in great shape!

Doug Depew, DMD
Atlanta Orthodontist