My Doctor Will Put Sutures in my Nose What is This Going to Change?

i got rhinoplasty 2 months ago.. my nose looks droopy and down tip looks.. wierd nostrils are uneven n upper lateral cartlidge looks bumbpy.. one side is more swollen then the oother HELP.. WHAT SHOULD I DO... its not about healing .. because the more i heal the more i see problems on my nose

Problems with rhinoplasty 2 months after surgery

+1

2 months is too soon to tell what your final nasal shape will be. It's also not uncommon for the nasal swelling to go down on one side of the nose faster than the other. So don't worry! Be patient. It will take a few months before you will see the final result. If you have any concerns, you should definitely talk to your rhinoplasty surgeon. I'm sure he or she will be happy to discuss with you any questions you may have.

Dr. Cat Begovic M.D.