Laser Hair Removal Left Burns - What Can I Do?

Is there a medication that I can use to remove these UGLY burns!!!!! There are several women that have the same thing but are of different skin colors, ie..light,medium and dark skin.

Burns from laser hair removal

+1

Please see a dermatologist who can determine if there is post inflammatory hyperpigmentation, temporary or long term hypopigmentation (darker or ligher skin, respectively) and the correct treatment can be prescribed. Often this is correctable, although there may be slight changes noted in texture and color that persist.

Laser hair removal complications

+1

Laser hair removal can sometimes leave scars but fortunately this is a rare occurrence. You may be experiencing pigmentary problems that are temporary. In addition, you should see your physician as there may be creams to lessen the reaction as well. I hope this information helps.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Laser hair removal burns

+1

First and foremost, you should see the physician who treated you.  That physician can determine whether you are actually burned or having  a pigmentary reaction to the laser.  They can suggest treatment for the burn or a lightening cream for hyperpigmentaton if needed.  Good luck!

Yael Halaas, MD
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon