Panniculectomy the Right Choice?

I am 5'4 and weight is 165 but all of this weight is in my stomach and have a pannus that goes to my mid-pubic area. I have lower back aches. I get rashes that just dont go away in the crease people that I dont know have asked me even when was I expecting.

Tummy Tuck vs Panniculectomy

+1

Tummy tuck is mainly to improve shape and contour by plicating your core tight then re-draping the skin. Without the core tightening (muscle repair), its not a tummy tuck, but a panniculectomy (skin and fat resection). Results are much better with a tummy tuck. See a board certified plastic surgeon.

Panniculectomy vs tummy tuck

+1

A panniculectomy is usually reserved for the patient who has a hanging roll of skin and fat but isn't a good tummy tuck candidate.  You look like if you just lost a few pounds you could be a good TT candidate and get a better result that just a pannus removal.