What Can I Do To Address Lines Under My Eyes?

It is very serious situation for me to take treatment for lines which are under my eyes

Treatment of Lines under eyes

+1

There are many ways to treat the lines under the eyes.  An exam would be helpful 1st to see which would be best for you.  Botox or Dysport would be the easiest and 1st thing to try.  Sometimes a filler such as Restylane is also helpful.  Laser treatments and sometimes surgery would be a consideration depending on the findings at exam.  

West Orange Oculoplastic Surgeon

Fixing lines under the eyes

+1

There are several things to do that can help with lines under the eyes.

Topical products (tretinoin) are available by prescription as well as over the counter (Eyesculpt , part of my line of Scientific products ) can help to minimize the appearance of lines when used over the span of weeks- months.

If your lids are not loose, small amounts of Botox or Dysport can relax the muscle causing these lines and this is an easy treatment.

Laser resurfacing with a CO2 laser such as the Lumenis CO2 (what I use in my office for fractional CO2) can also help tighten it up.

When the lines are present because of loose tendons, eyelid surgery is the answer.

So, it depends on the cause of the wrinkles and the extent to which they bother you and you are prepared to go to fix them.

Web reference: http://www.scientificskin.com

Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon