Doctor Recommendation for Rhinoplasty in Iran

does any know an excellent rhinoplast in Iran that you can't go wrong with?

Rhinoplasty

+1

There is no such thing as a surgeon you can't go wrong with. Of course there are surgeons that have a much higher success rate than others. If you need guarantees before going into surgery don't do it.

US plastic/cosmetic surgeons are highest trained in the world

+1

I don't but if you really are set on having your Rhinoplasty in Iran, I think you have to face the reality that you may not be able to find a Rhinoplasty surgeon there with the same level of training and experience that you would in the US.  So, I'm not sure about the "you can't go wrong part."  US plastic and cosmetic surgeons are the highest trained in the world IMHO.

+1

I do a lot of rhinoplasties here in the US and in Iran.  Aesthetic ideals and cultural expectations are different there so you do need to consult with someone who is versed in that culture. 

Ramtin Kassir, MD

Ramtin Kassir, MD