Will Fat Injected into Lips Go Away with Time?

My doctor injected fat into my bottom lip while I was sedated. I was having as facial laser peel and fat injections in my face to try to correct tear trough deformity. She wanted to add some fat to my lips but I told her not to as I was happy with my lips. While I was sedated she added some fat to my upper lip which is not too bad but the bottom lip makes me look completely different. She did not add much but my lips do not look the same. That was 2 weeks ago. Will this fat eventually go away or am I stuck with my new trout pout?

Exess fat on the upper lip

+1

If you press the fat lump between 2 fingers as long as possible during 2 weeks it will fade away.

because you will de-vascularize the transplant and your body will digest it.

Spain Plastic Surgeon

Fat injections to the lip

+1

Of all areas treated with fat injections, I find that the lips tend to dissolve the fat the quickest.  Be patient as your undesired and unsatisfactory result of over correction will self-resolve in all probability.