What doctor should I go to in Florida for brazilian butt lift? (photos)

5*9 165 pounds and interested in getting a BBL.. how long is down time? And looking for a great PS.. I was told about vanity cosmetics in miami and coral gables cosmetics. Any input would be appreciated. I will be traveling from Pa..plan on staying in Miami for a week.. is this a good idea to travel? And what is the price range..

How to choose a doctor

+2
Word-of-mouth is probably one of the best ways to choose a physician. This website is a new age version of Word of mouth. Looking at reviews and/or corresponding previous patients is one way to choose a doctor. The other thing to do is to look at before and after photographs. If you like the look of photographs and that's a doctor should consider. If you look at the photographs and all the patients look one way you want to look another way and that's probably not work for you.

What doctor should I go to in Florida for Brazilian butt lift?

+2
   You should find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures and Brazilian buttlifts each year.  You should find one with great reviews and great before and after pictures.

+1

Based on your photos it looks like you will be a very good candidate for a BBL procedure. Depending on what your desired body type is you may or may not have to lose weight before the procedure.

Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon with years of experience and great reviews in your procedure.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

Florida doctors and BBL

+1
There are many excellent surgeons in Florida to have a brazilian butt lift with. You can first look at the ASPS or ASAPS websites to find one near you.

Brazilian Butt Lift -traveling from Pennsylvania

+1
Dear Tony,  

The suggestion made by Dr. Hughes is a good one. Another consideration is to look for surgeons closer to your home. There are skilled Plastic Surgeons on the East Coast who perform this procedure. When you consult be sure to ask details about the techniques they use to perform the procedure. The Brazilian Butt Lift is very technique dependent. Be careful about the temptation to go with the least expensive surgeon.  It's just like many things in life--find a good balance . Consider formal training, accreditation (Board Certified Plastic Surgeon , Board Certified Anesthesiologist, Accredited Surgery Center) , volume of patients, results, and cost.

I perform this BBL procedure on many patients who live 4-6 hours away.  These patients stay one night in Baltimore and then go home for the remainder of the week to recuperate.  They return to the office at day 7-8 for follow up. In this capacity you can save on hotel bills, and recuperate in the comfort of your own bed.  Alternatively, you can stay in Baltimore for the first week, and then go home .

Whatever your decision, please know that in order to achieve the best post operative results you should not sit directly on your buttocks for about three weeks.  The fat grafts do need time to 'take' and sitting directly on them *will* disturb the healing.   I know the 3 weeks might sounds impossible, but it is done successfully by most patients most of the time.

Good luck in your search! 

Ricardo L Rodriguez, MD

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD