Best Doctor for Buttock Implants in California?

I was excited about my buttock implants surgery with dr efrntsaingzalez in sublin ca but just hurd in the news a lady reprted for doing bad worl on her and not certified. And I'm concerned becuause I gave 500 down payment.but my question is who knows of a good dr in california who does a good I'm buttock impla

Finding a Buttock Implant Doctor

+2

Although I perform buttock implants for augmentation there maybe other plastic surgeons that are well trained closer to your home. I suggest that you check the American Society for Plastic Surgery Website to find a qualified plastic surgeon - see below web link.

Make sure you ask in advance if this is a procedure performed by the surgeon.

Buttock Augmentation

+2

Allow me to share with you some information that you may not hear elsewhere.   There are only two proven safe and relatively effective methods for Buttock Augmentation: 1) Autologous Fat Transfer (using your own fat, transferring from one area of the body to the other) and 2) Buttock Implants (semi-solid silicone rubber implants that cannot rupture &/or leak).  Both are very good options so what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection.  Indeed because at least 50+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest.  Thus buttock implants become a very good, safe,predictable, and long term reliable option for most patients seeking buttock augmentation (at least in my practice).  I prefer to insert the implants through a single 2 ½ inch long incision over the tailbone (concealed within the crevice between the buttock cheeks).  The implant should always be placed under or within the gluteus maximus muscle.  In this position, the implant is less palpable, less visible, and does not sag or shift/migrate over time unlike implants placed on top of the muscle.  Therefore it is extremely important to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure.  And in this case too, at least in my surgical practice, the infection rate is minimized to ~5%.  Hope this helps…RAS

Ryan Stanton, MD