My Doctor Wont Follow Up WIth My Smart Lipo Procedure?

I had smartlipo and have to get a revision and my doctor and the medspa had a falling out. He wont return my calls and wont see me cancelled two appointments. I booked a revision with a new doctor but wondered if this is typical?

Liposuction followup

+1

Regardless of law in the state you're in, ethically, I can not imagine not wanting to see a patient of mine in followup examination if they were unhappy with a result. The situation you describe is not typical. On the other hand, if your surgeon does not want to see you, it probably is best for you to see a second opinion.