Best Doctor to Fix Severely Crooked Nose in California?

I am 17 years old. My nose has bothered me for a long time. My nose is very crooked, one of my nostril is retracted. I have a big hump and a big tip. I would like to find someone closer to home that is good at fixing these problems. Thanks

Fixing a crooked nose

+1

You need to find an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. And there are many. Simply seek several consultations and choose the one whose results you like the best.

Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

Crooked Nose with Large Hump and Tip

+1

A rhinoplasty would be the operation to correct the multiple nasal features you dislike. Look for an experienced surgeon whose results in noses like yours look natural.

Expert Rhinoplasty Surgeon

+1

I would suggest that you seek consultations with several surgeons who have experience in both the functional and aesthetic aspects of rhinoplasty surgery. A good Rhinoplasty surgeon will have multiple rhinoplasty patients in different stages of recovery during your consultation. I typically have a patient that is post op by a day or so and a patient that is ready for splint removal and then patients in various stages of rhinoplasty recovery for my consultations to speak with. Speak with many patients and discuss their experience. Look at the before and after photographs and see if you see some similar noses that look like yours. I personally use a digital imaging computer with my consulting patients and this allows me to show the patient the proposed result. This can be very helpful in determining what aesthetic result you and the surgeon are proposing. Since you are 17 years old and are a minor make sure you discuss this with your parents and they will need to be with you at the time of your consultation. Best regards

Web reference: http://www.michaelelammd.com

Best nose doctor for crooked nose

+1

There are a number of excellent nose surgeons in the bay area.  I would suggest that you seek consultation with several doctors and have a discussion with them about what bothers your nose.  It is very important to feel comfortable with your surgeon and for you to feel that they have answered all your questions to your satisfaction.    Also, ask to see examples of their work.  Since you are under 18 it will be necessary to you to have your patients come with you to the consultation.  Best of luck.

Donald M. Brown  M.D.  F.A.C.S.

Board certified Plastic Surgeon

Board certified Otolaryngologist (ENT). 

Best nose doctor

+1

I believe Hayward is in the East Bay area. If so Dr. Ronald Gruber is a well respected surgeon and acknowledged rhinoplasty expert. Good luck!

Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

Because you are under 18 years old, please share this answer with your parents.  The primary factor in selecting a plastic and cosmetic surgeon for your Rhinoplasty, IMHO, should be their ability to understand and follow the proper aesthetics of facial (and nasal) beauty for the creation of a naturally, more attractive nose and face. 

Web reference: http://www.thepalmercodeinstitute.com

Rhinoplasty for the crooked nose.

+1

Rhinoplasty for the crooked nose along with the other problems you described can be done. Choose an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for the best results.

Rhinoplasty

+1

Based on what you have described, you likely have some underlying anatomic issues that need to be evaluated and addressed.  I would recommend seeking out a facial plastic surgeon who has extensive background in head and neck surgery as well who can correct any underlying anatomic problems that may be contributing to your crooked nasal appearance.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can better assist you in achieving the results you seek.

Web reference: http://www.kimberlyleemd.com/procedures2/rhinoplasty