Doctor I was asking that if it is possible to fix my nose, It was broken 5 years ago? (photo)

Rhinoplasty for broken nose repair

+1

It is acceptable to undergo a repair of a broken nose, even though it was broken 5 years ago. Broken nose repair will be accomplished with both medial and lateral osteotomies along with a spreader graft placed on the concave upper lateral cartilage. All this can be done through closed rhinoplasty techniques as an outpatient procedure under brief general anesthesia. For many examples, please see the link below to our photo gallery

Possible to Fix a Nose with an Old Fracture?

+1

It is possible to improve the cosmetic appearance of the nose with a rhinoplasty.

Keep in mind, that following the advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you what to do based on limited 2 dimensional photos without examining you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of the proposed operative procedure with you and your parents may not be in your best interest. I would suggest you find a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) or facial plastic surgeon that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Doctor I was asking that if it is possible to fix my nose, It was broken 5 years ago?

+1

I think that the appearance of your nose can be improved with a rhinoplasty.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Broken nose

+1

Thank you for the photo and YES your nose can be straightened. This is actually a common request during a rhinoplasty and a common reason that people wish to get their noses fixed.

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon