Can a Doctor Tell if I Have Filler in my Nose or Scar Tissue?

i got juvederm injected into my nose for a side dent and 8 months on had hyaulaise to try dissolving it but it hasnt made much difference, when i look at my nose tip and under certain lights i can see shadowing like greyish and that part of the skin looks a different shade but is only noticeable when i look close up in the mirror. i can also feel the extra volume when i wiggle my tip. can a doctor/surgeon examine my nose to determine if it is scar tissue or filler i have?

Differentiating filler from scar tissue

It can be very difficult to impossible to distinguish changes under the skin that can be dure to filler versus scar tissue.