Would Any Doctor Be Willing to Experiment on Giving Me a New Body, I Would Consent to Whatever is Proposed.

Hello Doctors: Im 36 years old. Im a black female of Jamaican descent. I have had 3 c-sections. I have a beautiful face and a bad body. my stomach hangs over on the top of my vagina, and my butt is flat and out of shape. I'm 5/5. I am willing to become any doctors subject, even if they are just starting out, as I feel desperate, and have no money. I want my hanging stomach gone and a nicer shaped butt. I will be satisfied with a new body as long as it looks better than what I have now.

A suggestion to possibly help

+2

It is fairly unlikely that you will be able to find someone to provide free surgery, because there are a lot of hard "costs" associated with any surgical procedure.  That being said, most residency programs have chief resident clinics that charge remarkably reduced fees.  What's good about this option is that the resident typically has a seasoned board certified plastic surgeon assisting and guiding him through the procedure, so you'll feel confident that you have your surgery done safely and properly.  If someone is really willing to do this for "free" or as an experiment, be extremely cautious.  You only have one body, and things can go horribly wrong if not done properly.  Good luck.

Folsom Plastic Surgeon

Nothing is really free...

+2

As mentioned, you may find the best prices at training programs when having surgery.  Ideally, you should be at a weight you can maintain easily as weight fluctuations in the future following such surgery  will lead to some unusual body shapes.

It is possible you may find a doctor who has no experience with what you are considering and who may then provide you with a great deal.  You will need to know about the "what ifs" should they occur as these procedures often require more than one procedure.  In addition, there the costs of the facility and the anesthesiologist which can add up to quite a bit.

If you truly "have no money", you should focus on yourself and what you are able to achieve through diet and exercise and start saving for the costs mentioned here.   Nothing is really free.  Good luck with reaching your goals.

Curtis Wong, MD

Residency training

+2

You need to go to a medical center where there are residency training programs so that they can learn by using your body. There probable will be a cost but it is much less than going to fully trained Board Certified Plastic Surgeon that is in private practice.

Walter D. Gracia, MD
Arlington Plastic Surgeon

There is no such thing as "experimental free surgery."

+1

I'm sorry to tell you this, but there is no such thing as experimental free surgery. Many people have issues with their weight and the appearance of their bodies. The first recommendation is to do the things which don't cost thousands of dollars: Improve your diet and exercise. Surgery is not the answer to correcting an unhealthy lifestyle.

David Bogue, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Costs of surgery

+1

Even if a doctor were willing to do this, somebody would have to pay the literally thousands of dollars of costs to pay for the anesthesia, drugs, equipment, nurses salaries, insurance, rent etc etc.  So, when you ask this question you are asking somebody to just absorb at least  $10,000 dollars on your behalf.  This is unlikely to happen as I hope you can understand.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS