Good Doctors in Connecticut for the Brazilian Butt Lift?

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

Hi there-

The Brazilian Butt Lift is an excellent option for women interested in improving the shape and/or volume of their derriere...

The procedure does have a steep learning curve, and because of the nature of the operation, is not without risk.

It is very important that you find someone with a lot of experience doing the operation, and that you be comfortable with their education, training, and skill performing it.

In other words, use your common sense... Don't let an eye doctor do your BBL (believe it or not, there are eye doctors doing liposuction).

Find a plastic surgeon certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery who has a lot of experience doing these procedures (ask to see photos, and confirm they are photos of THEIR patients- there are some who will show photos of other surgeon's patients!).

How to find a surgeon you can trust? Please read this:

Brazilian Butt Enhancement in Connecticut

+1

Do not know. But Meet with several BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEONS and see their results ask about their experience and choose the surgeon you are most comfortable with. Successfull fat transfer is technique dependant, and experience is required

Good Doctors in Connecticut for the Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified board certified plastic surgeons. Dr. David Bass and Dr. Patrick Felice are possibilities. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Some advice on choosing a Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon

+1

The Brazilian Butt Lift procedure is a great procedure and is becoming very popular. And, because of the demand, there are many docs that are starting to do it. Unfortunately, it is a technically very difficult procedure and many of these docs that are starting to do it are not Plastic Surgeons, many with little to no training or experience with this procedure. I have seen patients from other states and other countries who have already had it done once and state that all of the fat went away.

I strongly recommend that you shop around and check out the before and after results of the surgeons you are considering before you get it done. I offer all patients the opportunity to talk to as many of my prior patients as they want to get a first hand account from someone who has had it done. Most reputable Plastic Surgeons with experience in this procedure will offer this. If you would like to see some photos, check out my website.

There are a variety of techniques that different doctors use, and a wide variation of cost and degree of results that are achieved. Good Luck

Daniel P. Markmann, MD