What doctor is confident that they could possibly do this? (photo)

I've had a botched nose job. My nose was beautiful before. I want a revision to get my nose back as close to my natural one as possible. I know I cannot get the exact thing. But I will need bridge heightened, tip VERY refined, hanging comella shaved down, and bridge thickened a little. I did not ask for any of tht to change, just wanted a small dorsal hump removed. I have posted a pic that is extremely similar to what my nose looks like after surgery & what I want. Also a pic of my natural nose.

A particular nose

+1
You need to show your before and after photos without showing the rest of your face but short of that no reasonable assumption can be made. Also, every face is different and an Angelina Jolie nose may not necessarily look good on your face. Noses have to go with the face they're sculpted on so that they look as natural as pussible.

NOSE JOB!???

+1

. My recommendation is to see boarded PSs in person to discuss your options..//Usually I do not respond without your own posted photos

Rhinoplasty, the devil is in the details

+1

The changes you are describing can usually be accomplished with a rhinoplasty.  However, it is impossible to give detailed recommendations or even suggestions without appropriate photographs and/or a personal examination of your current nose.  Also, it is usually best to wait a year or so before considering a revision surgery (you didn't mention how long it has been since your previous surgery).

I would recommend you seek consultation with at least two local rhinoplasty experts to discuss your nose.

Michael Bowman, MD
Montgomery Facial Plastic Surgeon

Goals of Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

I need to see pictures of your nose before and after your rhinoplasty surgery. My website will provide instructions on views needed for nasal evaluation. 

What doctor is confident that they could possibly do this?

+1
Rhinoplasty can accomplish many things, but I would have to see the current nose to determine what is possible.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.