Does Cellulaze Restrict From Wearing Certain Clothes? Can I Wear Slim Fit Jeans?

Wearing slim fit jeans after Cellulaze

+1

I have my patients wear compression garment for two weeks following Cellulaze procedure. Afterwards you should be able to wear slim fit jeans but it's usually a bit uncomfortable because of residual soreness of the treated areas. Lymphatic drainage massage is also very useful in reducing the swelling after the procedure.

Best Wishes,

Cellulaze Restrictions

+1

I have my patients wear a comptrssion garment for two weeks after Cellulaze.  I also start lymphatic drainage 24 hours after the procedure and this really seems to help.  You can be back into your jeans in no time.  MLD, or manual lymphatic drainage, is the key.

Thomas P. McHugh, MD

Clothing after Cellulaze

+1

The first few weeks following Cellulaze you will be asked to wear a compression garment that will likely make wearing slim fit or skinny jeans difficult but after 2-3 weeks you can wear your jeans--no problem.

Grant Stevens, MD

Cellulaze and skinny jeans

+1

You can absolutely still wear slim cut jeans after the Cellulaze procedure. Immediately following procedure you will be wearing the compression garment under your clothes for one week, to help control any swelling that may occur.

Bruce E. Katz, MD