This is Very Important for Me. When Can I Start Belting out Songs After Rhinoplasty?

when can I start hardcore training singing again, hitting all the high notes and mouth opening wide. I dont want to distort my would be new nose. Thank you all so much in advance.

Singing After Rhinoplasty

+1

If you are that animated and work was done on the tip and base of your nose, I would recommend waiting about 6 weeks before engaging in this type of singing. Talk with your surgeon and get their specific recommendation. They would know best.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Singing after rhinoplasty

+1

If you are very exuberant and the singing is like aerobic activities at a gym, then I tell my patients to wait about 3-4 weeks.