Smart Lipo a Month Ago and Feel the Same?

I had smartlipo a month agon on my tummy and love handles. I know it prob didnt have full effect now but tummy fat feels the same and still hard..I thought if you take fat out, the skin would be loose in that area but it's still hard like before. What do you think? do you think I can still get smaller to take full effect? Thank you

Induration and hardness normal part of post SmartLipo recovery

+1

The controlled inflammatory process kickstarted by Smartlipo liposuction is meant to bring out eventual skin tightening and reversal of skin laxity. The hardness and induration is normal part of post SmartLipo recovery that can last several weeks. We have found Vaser Shape to be quite versatile in facilitating resolution of post liposuction induration.

Bay Area Dermatologic Surgeon

SmartLipo results

+1

If you are only one month out from surgery, do not make any judgements on your results yet.  You will continue to have changes to your appearance and won't really see the final results until around 3-6 months.  Good luck!

Naveen Setty, MD

Results after Smartlipo

+1

You may not see results for a few more weeks; your body is still swollen under the skin. Final results could take between 3-6 months.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Hard

+1

At one month post laser assisted liposuction, I would fully expect the area to feel indurated and hard. One of the hardest thing to do is get patients to be patient.

David A. Bray, Sr., MD