I Want Butt Implants, would Weight Be a Issue For Me?

I'm 22, 5'7" and weigh 140.

Brazilian Butt Lift May Be Suitable

+1
Given your weight, you may benefit more from a Brazilian Butt lift, which involves transferring fat from areas like your stomach and thighs to your butt. However, please see an experienced board certified plastic surgeon for a physical examination to determine suitability.

Butt implants?

+1

I agree that fat grafting may be a better choice for you.  A photo would be helpful to better advise you.

Scott E. Newman, MD, FACS

Buttock implants

+1

Buttock implants work well in a minority of patients because the implants, though soft, press on critical parts during sitting, bike or horseback riding, etc. 

Implants should only be used in patients who:

1) have a full and complete understanding of the risks;

2) have favorable anatomy;

3) are not candidates for less risky procedures such as fat grafting.

Daniel Greenwald, MD

Fat Grafting may be better for you than implants.

+1

It is important to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to make this determination. Although some patients are candidates for implants, I feel that when a person is a candidate for fat augmentation (Brazillian Butt Lift), they tend to get a better, permanent result. Remember that fat is permanent and implants may not last a lifetime. Also, you get the benefit of body shaping through a fat grafting procedure. 

David Rankin, MD
Jupiter Plastic Surgeon

Buttock Implants Los Angeles

+1

Hello and thank you for the question.

You need to elaborate more as to what you mean by weight being an issue. Additionally, providing photographs would be helpful.

Glenn Vallecillos, M.D., F.A.C.S. 

Glenn Vallecillos, MD