Can a Scar Revision on My Stomach and BBL Be Done at the Same Time?

I want to bbl done a long with a scar revision on my stomach is that okay to do at the same time

Brazilian butt lift

+1

Yes. That is about as simple an answer that I can give.  Good luck

Dr. Vasisht

South Shore Plastic Surgery

Voorhees Plastic Surgeon

Scar revision

+1

Yes a scar revision can be done at the same time as the brazilian butt lift. This can be done prior to the fat injections

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Brazilian Lift with Scar Revision

+1

Yes, both procedures can be performed at the same time. The scar revision could be done first since its the fastest procedure to start off with, then move on to the liposuction to obtain the fat for grafting. 

Mel T. Ortega, MD

Scar revision and Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

The Brazilian Butt Lift  involves suctioning of the fat from the hips, waist and lower buttock.  The fat is harvested, purified and injected into the buttocks.  A scar revision even in these areas if possible.

Please consult in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

Scar Revision and Tummy Tuck

+1

I think that it depends on the length of the scar revision and where it is located. If it is a minor procedure, then yes they can be combined. I recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon for an examination.

Leo Lapuerta, MD

Yes, a scar revision and buttock fat grafting can be performed at the same time.

+1

Thank you for the question.  Both a scar revision or a tummy tuck can be performed at the same time as buttock fat grafting (Brazilian buttock lift-BBL).  I cannot envision a situation where a scar revision would prohibit buttocks fat grafting.  I recommend you obtain several consultations with well trained, board certified plastic surgeons to get a more in-depth evaluation.

Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Scar revision and BBL

+1

Scar revision can be performed at the same time as BBL but your doctor's opinion on your particular case will determine that. 

Mario Diana, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt and scar revision

+1

This depends on the size and type of scar.  As long as it is a fairly straightforward scar revision, a Brazilian Butt lift can be performed simultaneously.

Dennis Dass, MD

Scar Revision and Brazilian Butt Lift at the Same Time

+1

The scar revision and the Brazilian buttlift can be performed together.  As long as the area of the scar revision will not have a great deal of tension, this does not present an issue.  Please look at the before and after photos to understand how great a transformation can be made.  I liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1500 cc routinely.

Scar revision and Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

It is safe to combine scar revision of the abdomen with Brazilian Butt Lift if you are otherwise healthy.  Good luck.

Sacha Obaid, MD