I Had Undergone Lower Face Hair Removal a Couple of Months Back, but I'm Constantly Getting Eruptions in That Area?

my entire lower face is now covered with black spots which are the eruptions....it is only after the laser treatment that this is happening.....pls help out...

+1

You need to discuss this with your provider as soon as possible. If this is an adverse reaction to the laser, your provider can help you recover with fewer complications.

Rogers Dermatologist

+1

Seek your medical provider for a proper evaluation, this might a issue with pigmentation or inflamed ingrown hair.

George T. Boris, MD, FRCS, FACS

+1

Without a photo provided its very difficult to determine what these eruptions are, this could possibly be signs of pigmentation, deep pressure of the laser or not being properly shaved when having your treatment, this will leave a small burn marks. Contact your medical provider for an exam and always apply spf daily to avoid any future discoloration to the skin.

Best of luck