Doc is it best to lose weight before BBL? I am 5'3" 190 lbs

BBL

+1
A physical exam is needed to make any recommendations. The amount of volume that can be added to your buttock will be limited by the amount of excess fat you have in your donor sites. The posterior flanks are a great reservoir of donor fat for the BBL procedure. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

BBl and weight loss

+1
I think that it is always best to get down to a comfortable weight or to your goal weight before having a surgical procedure.  Good luck with your decision to pursue surgery.

Weight

+1

To best help you, a physical examination or picture evaluation is required in order to determine which procedures and techniques would be best for you. You will have greater results if you loose weight.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1
Losing weight prior to surgery may improve the result, but pictures or an exam along with a discussion of your goals are necessary to determine this.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

+1
Thank you for you question. 

Your bmi is at 33.65 and you should be at 32 . You need to loose a little bit of weight and you should be fine.

Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera. Of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer.
Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazillian Butt Lifts and has privilages to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Mel T. Ortega, MD