Doc is it best to lose weight before BBL? I am 5'3" 190 lbs

BBl and weight loss

+1
I think that it is always best to get down to a comfortable weight or to your goal weight before having a surgical procedure.  Good luck with your decision to pursue surgery.

Weight

+1

To best help you, a physical examination or picture evaluation is required in order to determine which procedures and techniques would be best for you. You will have greater results if you loose weight.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1
Losing weight prior to surgery may improve the result, but pictures or an exam along with a discussion of your goals are necessary to determine this.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

+1
Thank you for you question. 

Your bmi is at 33.65 and you should be at 32 . You need to loose a little bit of weight and you should be fine.

Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera. Of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer.
Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazillian Butt Lifts and has privilages to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Mel T. Ortega, MD