Doc Advised a Session of Glycolic Peel Followed Five Days Later with a Session of Photofacial, Is this Safe?

I suffer from closed comedones mostly on my forehead and chin n these get infected pretty often and my habit of picking on them has left me with hyperpigmentation on my forehead and perioral area.I had gone to the doc to take up 3-4 sessions of glycolic peel to lighten the pigmentation and 2-3 sessions of comedone extraction. But the doc advised me to glycolic peel and photofacial sessions.Is it safe? will it cause further pigmenation or scarring or dark skin oracne?i m a 24yr old indian female,

Photofacial after glycolic peel

+1

These are fairly superficial treatments.  Yes, this is probably safe.  But if you have concerns, they you can extend the time separation without any problem.

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon