Perfect Nose for Chennai Model?

Hi Im from South India, Chennai to be exact. I want to become a model and I need to have the 'perfect nose' or close to it. I want to know if closed rhinoplasty is possible, how much it will cost, the side effects, good surgeons where I live and everything else that anybody can contribute. If I have to go for open rhinoplasty, I'd like to have experts' opinions on it and what I can do. I also want to know if I need any other facial cosmetic surgery.

Indian Model

+2

Maybe it is something in your water;about three weeks ago I did a rhinoplasty on a model from India. All your questions are appropriate. You need to have a consultation with an experienced surgeon. Doing the surgery for professional reasons is reasonable; surgeons here in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills see entertainers frequently.

The perfect rhinoplasty

+1

The only way any surgeon can answer your questions to see a picture of your nose or to see you in person.  You are short changing yourself to try to get advice on your nose without the benefit of photos for a doctor to evaluate.

Not likely to have "perfect" results

+1

Unfortunately, it is not likely that you will have a "perfect" nose after surgery.  You can probably expect significant improvemet from a surgeon who specializes in rhinplasty, but "perfect" is rarely achieved.

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Chennai model - nose surgery

+1

Patients should have rhinoplasty surgery only if a feature or features of their nose bothers them and is surgically improvable. They should only have surgery for themselves, not to please others or secure a modeling position, etc. To do so would likely result in a dissatisfied patient.