Very Dizzy & Low Blood Pressure 5 Days Post Rhino?

I am 5 days post rhinoplasty surgery. The first 2-3 days I felt fine but on day 4-5 my blood pressure is low and I'm very light headed and dizzy . I was able to speak to my doctor on Saturday and he said to stop taking all medications and drInk lots of water I've been doing that but my symptoms are still the same, what could his be?

Dizziness, Low Blood Pressure After Rhinoplasty

+1

Dear Lamuneka82,

My advise to you is to stay in touch with your surgeon who could physically examine to find out more about what is causing the issue.

Dizziness and low blood pressure are serious symptoms that should not be disregarded.

Thank you for your inquiry and the best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

+1

You should contact your Rhinoplasty ASAP for evaluation, advice and recommendations. It's unethical for other surgeons to treat you while you are under the care of your current surgeon.