Can I Dissolve Juvederm in my Nose Tip?

I had Juvederm injected for nose dents and the filler has gone to the wrong place. My nose tip is bigger and longer with a square shate at the tip, due to the Juvederm volume added to it. I can feel the filler when I wiggle the tip, too. I want to know if I can get rid of it with hyalaise injections? Alos, would it be superficial if it was in the nose? If sot, how superficial? Would it be easy to dissolve? Please do advise if anyone knows about this kind of thing. Thank you.

Dissolving Juvederm

+1

You can definitely dissolve the Juvederm, regardless of where it has been placed. Hyaluronidase comes in different formulations, but all will dissolve the product.

Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm in nose

+1

If you are unhappy with the filler that was placed into your nose, you can have it dissolved with hyaluronidase.  The more superficial the product was injected, the longer it will "hang around."

Filler for nose

+1

hyaluronic fillers may help improve contour but sometimes they move to the edge accentuating the defect. Hyaluronidase may thin out the filler so that you can sart again.