Natural Hyaluronic Acid Dissolves with Juvederm?

I understand there is a substance to dissolve Juvederm, and that it disolves the hyaluronic acid. Does it also dissolve your own hyaluronic acid, too? And if it does, does it come back? I had some Juvederm injected and now I have "chipmunk" cheeks, which I really don't like. Any suggestions? I saw a dermatologist about it and he said he wouldn't inject me because he doesn't know at what depth the other dx used. (The other dx is out of state, otherwise I would go back to her). Thanks, gwork.

Juvederm and hyaluronidase

+1

Juvederm is hyaluronic acid.  And yes, it is found in tissues. While the material in your tissues is bound differently.  If the hyaluronidase is injected within the confines of the product, I doubt that it would have any significant effect on your native hyaluronic acid.