Possible to Dissipate Fat Around Mouth After Fat Transfer?

I facial fat injections done three times. I like the results but I don't like the fat injected around the mouth. It looks heavy and makes my mouth look older. The fat was injected around the mouth 9 months ago and I had my last round of fat (which was injected into the lower cheeks) 4 months ago. Is there a way to make the fat around the mouth dissipate: will vigorous massage several times a day help? If so, will fat injected in areas nearby also dissipate, cause I only dislike the fat around the mouth. Thanks a lot!

Too much fat around the mouth after fat injections

+1

Fat that stays, becomes an integral part of the tissues in the new environment. It might  be hard to surgcially remove it, and it might leave a scar if using an intraoral (through the inside of the mouth) approach is not possible. Fat does dissolve with strong corticosteroid injections, but there are many risks to consider if these injections involve a significant volume or surface area. Have you asked your surgeon what they think can be done to improve your result?

Fat injection

+1

Once fat has taken it is permanent; after nine months the fat is permanent. There is no way to disolve the fat evenly and safely except by surgery. Around the mouth is very difficult to remove. May need a face lift to get to the fat to remove. Possible liposuction could be an alternative. See a board certified Plastic Surgeon for an opinion.