Possible to Disrupt Septal Graft?

I had revision rhinoplasty (open) on June19 and my surgeon used septal graft to even the left side of my tip, as it was protruding more than the right. I sometimes feel a tingly sensation around that area and I noticed that it is still a little more round than the right, which makes my nostril seem more convex/uneven(like before, only less noticeable). I'm worried I disrupted the graft when I rubbed my nose when it was itchy and when cleaning it. Do grafts take time to absorb? Or is it swelling?

Concern about nasal graft

+1

Thank you for the question. There is no doubt that there is swelling. And after revision rhinoplasty the swelling is more and takes longer to resolve. So most likely what you'r seeing is simply swelling. You need, however, to address your concerns with your plastic surgeon. Follow all the post operative instructions and keep your appointments.

Graft disruption in nose?

+1

It is unlikely that you disrupted a graft from your nose simply by rubbing it or cleaning it.  If you are concerned, you certainly should make an appointment to see  your doctor.