Suggestions to Fix Disproportionate Face and Neck Bands?

I have a long, disproportionate face and neck bands and need advice. I have always had a long face with chubby cheeks as a youngster, and while they were squeezable and cute as a child, gravity is now starting to take a toll on them and I am starting to jowl. I'm interested in what types of treatments or surgery would be recommended for a natural look considering my type of long, bottom heavy disproportionate face structure and my age; addressing loss of volume in upper cheek region, jowling, and neck bands. I'm afraid of buccal fat removal and the damage of taking out too much fat. What are the alternatives? Thanks!

Cheek Disproportion

+2

The youthful face is an isosceles triangle or a pentagon with the apex at the bottom.  You can reduce the lower portion with buccal fat removal but that area tends to atrophy or shrink with age, and the buccal fat may be needed later in life in my experience, as the nasolabial folds become more prominent.  

ou may need a neck lift and or mid face lift  for the bands plus fat transfer to the cheeks to widen the base of the pentagon or isosceles triangle geometry.  use of fillers may be tried as well, such as Radiesse for the cheeks.  Also cheek implants might be considered emphasizing the zygomatic or high lateral cheek zones. The sub eye cheeks have sufficient fullness.  See our BEFORE AND AFTER photos.  We are located in Bixby Knolls, Long Beach, CA.  Thanks for your question.