Disproportion: My Legs Are Completely Other Size. Is LIPO a Possibility?

Hello! I'm 31years old; have lost 25kg during the last 10 years, but haven't being able to get rid of these horrendous thights.I'm 176cm tall, and my weight is 72kg. I eat healthy and train at gym 4 hours/week; I've got strecht marks all over my thights but I would love to find a solution. I read about Dr. David Amron and would love to be his "guinea pig" but as I live in Spain, my hopings don't look to match with my small budget. Only if he wants to make me happy for free! ♥✈ WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Liposuction on Lateral Thighs

+3

You are an excellent candidate for liposuction of your thighs, flanks, and possibly abdomen.   The size disparity of your thighs can be somewhat lessened.   You certainly do not need to come to the United States for your surgery.  There are thousands of  ELITE  credentialed liposuction surgeons in Europe and especially in Spain.  Having surgery by one of your fine Spanish surgeons is the way to go.   It always amazes me how humans think they can get more somewhere else.  We deal with this in the   In the San Francisco Bay Area with its 1700 plastic surgeons.  Patients nevertheless fly off to some distant land hoping for a better result , or price, or fall prey to sensational ads.  Many return with disastrous results.  Stay in Spain.  American surgeons offer nothing you cannot obtain in Spain.  If you have limited budget, and we all do, go to a university center and have surgery bu a resident surgeon.  The residents are carefully guided by the hand of a master.  My Best to you,  Dr C

Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Circumferential thigh reduction by liposuction

+2

You would be a candidate for a circumferential thigh reduction via liposuction.  From your photographs your skin looks to be in satisfactory condition.  An exam would be needed to tell for sure. 

Liposuction can improve disproportionate areas very easily but is not cheap.

+2

You can really change your body shape with 2 liposuction procedures but expect to pay about $5-6000 for each one on special. Even doing only 1 procedure can help alot until you get the 2 nd one done. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Lipo sculpture

+2

You are a great candidate for liposculpture. see a board certified plastic surgeon and share your dreams. if he or she has a ton of experience you will be in good hands.

Ayman Hakki, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon