I dislike the left side of my nose. Specifically the way it sticks out compared to the right side. What can I do? (photos)

When i take a picture from the left side of my face my nose seems like it sticks out more than when i take a picture of the right side of my face. I think the ride side of my nose looks much better than the left, because the right side it more upturned and the left side just projects out more. I was just wondering what kind of procedure would fix this minor issue i have. Could it just be the shape of my nostril?

Rhinoplasty for minor irregularities

+1

There are some subtle changes can be made to the nose, however it may not be worthwhile undergoing a rhinoplasty procedure to make a significant difference. Virtual rhinoplasty software is  available on  our website along with our rhinoplasty photo gallery to give you an idea what can and cannot be accomplished with the procedure.

I dislike the left side of my nose. Specifically the way it sticks out compared to the right side. What can I do?

+1

I think your nose looks good, and minor asymmetries should be left alone.  I may feel differently after an exam.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.