I dislike the left side of my nose. Specifically the way it sticks out compared to the right side. What can I do? (photos)

When i take a picture from the left side of my face my nose seems like it sticks out more than when i take a picture of the right side of my face. I think the ride side of my nose looks much better than the left, because the right side it more upturned and the left side just projects out more. I was just wondering what kind of procedure would fix this minor issue i have. Could it just be the shape of my nostril?

Natural irregularities

Thank you for your inquiry!

Based on your description and the photos you shared, it seems that you have very subtle asymmetries that require a good explanation in person after a physical examination to provide you with specific details. In general, you will be able to make a well educated decision after your consult.

It is important to mention that the finest cosmetic results in any particular case are based on a variety of factors, including: the unique anatomy of the patient, realistic expectations, a well-informed and detailed discussion with your plastic surgeon concerning the best options for you especially covering a deep understanding of the pros and cons of any given choice you will adopt.

Please keep in mind that following the advice from a surgeon online who offers to tell you what to do without a physical examination covering the nature and the status of the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of each operative solution would not be in your best interest. With that in mind, it is the safest and for your best interest to find a plastic surgeon with solid experience and certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who is ideally a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons that you will trust and be comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Good luck!!!

Ali Sajjadian, MD FACS