I Dislike the Appearance of Cellulite on my Upper Arms, Can VASER Shape Treat This Area?

I dislike the appearance of cellulite on my upper arms, can VASER Shape treat this area?

VASER Shape

+1

The handpiece is large so unless your arms are extra big, then it will be too large for this area. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Vaser Shape can be used on arms

+1

Vaser Shape can be used on any part of the body, except for the face and neck.  The results for arms are often quite good, but if a dramatic result is desired, occasionally a more invasive technique may be more suitable.

Leif L. Rogers, MD, FACS