I Have a Disgusting Enlarged Pore on Upper Lip. What Can I Do? (photo)

It has been w/me for years, used to be much smaller, almost unnoticeable, I would squeeze it once a month maybe, white stringy stuff would come out and it would be almost non existent again. As I have gotten older, first noticed in early 20's now am 43, it has become this huge gaping pore on my top lip,until a few months ago I could still extract it,now its enormous & it wont go away at all.

Large Pore

+1

Hello, in reviewing your photo this appears to be an inclusion cyst. This cyst needs to be surgically excised. You should schedule an appointment with a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon. Being that the cyst is on your face and so close to your lip it needs to be excised correctly. Best of luck to you.